Flip Pallot has dedicated most of his life to the sport of fishing. He is creative, passionate, a master in the art of fly casting, fly tying, and teaching others . His unique personality, kind character , and his enthusiastic love to share and prosper this great sport is what makes Flip a true “Living Legend”.
1) United States Coast Guard, Captain
2) U.S. Department of the Interior, Guide, Everglades Nat. Park.
3) Florida Game and Fresh Water Fish Comm., Guide
1) Florida Outdoor Writers Association (FOWA)
2) Metropolitan Miami Fishing Tournament Committee
3) Board of Advisors, Everglades Protection Association
4) Airboat Association of Miami
5) Ducks Unlimited, Sponsor
6) Sierra Club
7) Isaac Walton League
8) Nature Conservancy
10) Board of Advisors, Fishing’s Future**
1)Monthly column, hunting/fishing, Mundo Latino Magazine
2)Chapter, “Flats Fishing”, Anglers Bible
3)Saltwater Sportsman Magazine, articles
4)Florida Sportsman Magazine, articles
5)Saltwater Sportsman Magazine, articles, columns
6)3-M Fly Fishing Quarterly, articles
7)Numerous photographs published
8)Contributing Editor, Fly-fishing in Salt Waters Magazine
9)Author, Flip Pallots’ Mangroves, Memories and Magic
10)Boating Editor, Fly Fishing in Saltwater Magazine
1)Glen Lau Productions, “Shark Fishing”
2)Glen Lau Productions, “Tarpon Country”
3)ABC American Sportsman, two episodes
4)Outdoor Life TV Series, four episodes
5)Cinesport Productions, four episodes
6)3-M Productions, film, “Introduction to Duck Calling”
7)“The Saltwater Angler” with Flip Pallot, two seasons
8)“Quest for Adventure”, two seasons
9)“The Walkers Cay Chronicles”, fifteen seasons
10)“South Florida TV Everglades with Mike Mazur”
1) Nominated, 3-M Scientific Anglers Hall of Fame
2) Holder, numerous world record catches on fly rod
3) Listed, 1989-1999, “Who’s Who in the Southeastern U.S.
4) Featured, Lefty Kreh’s Little Library…Fly Fishing Masters
5) Boat designer, Hells Bay Boatworks, Maverick Boats, Wind River Skiffs, Gordon Boatworks, Tracker Boats
6) Member for over 30 years, Mercury Outboards Saltwater Team
7) T.V. and radio commercials for Genesee Beer Company
8) Consultant, Tycoon Fin Nor Reel Company
9) Consultant, Port of the Islands Resort
10) Consultant, Walkers Cay Resort
11) Consultant, Simms Outdoor Products
12) Consultant, Sage Rod Manufacturing Co.
13) Consultant, Springbrook Manufacturing Co. **
14) Consultant, Robalo Boat Company
15) Consultant, Worldwide Sportsman Tackle Co.
16) Consultant, Offshore Angler Tackle Co.
17) Consultant, Hammerlock Couplings Co.
18) Consultant, Tibor Reel Co.
19) Consultant, G. Loomis Rod Co.
20) Consultant, Columbia Outdoor Products Co.
21) Consultant, Action Optics Eyewear
22) Consultant, Gordon Boatworks
23) Consultant, Hells Bay Boatworks**
24) Consultant, 7Eye eyewear**
25) Consultant, Temple Fork Rods
** ** Indicates current affiliation
Makes personal appearances at clubs, consumer and trade shows. Spends considerable time filming, writing, and fotographing
Riding motorcycles, hunting and fishing
Married to Diane Pallot
One child, Brooke Pallot
Grandchild, Sora Born, Coral Gables, Florida
Served, U.S. Army, Peace Corps